Assistant Manager vacancy in GAIL’s Willesden Green!
We are looking for an Assistant Bakery Manager to join us on our journey as we grow and RISE with GAIL’s.
GAIL’s is a neighbourhood bakery, specialising in craft bread and fantastic coffee. We use only the finest ingredients and that includes our fantastic teams!
We are so lucky and proud to be ambassadors for such a fantastic brand which will not compromise on quality and hope to be able to tell you all about it very soon!
As Assistant Bakery Manager you will:
- Take pride in delivering consistently high-quality food
- Be an ambassador of GAIL’s and our love for baking
- Anticipate and prioritise customer needs
- Deliver friendly high-quality service to every customer
- Be proactively involved in the local community
- Live the culture of ‘everything we do, we do as a team’
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety at work
- Manage and maintain a culture of high performance
- Know how to actively impact the commercials and controls to achieve results
- Support the management team to ensure our bakeries are run to perfection
Apprenticeships available alongside this role including ‘Retail Leader Level 3’