General Manager required at Wokingham! We are looking for a new General Manager to lead the team at our fantastic bakery! GAIL’s is a neighbourhood bakery, specialising in craft bread and fantastic coffee! We use only the finest ingredients and that includes our fantastic teams!
If you have hospitality General Manager experience we’d love you to apply and talk to us about this General Manager opportunity! We are so lucky and proud to be ambassadors for such a fantastic brand which will not compromise on quality.
We are looking for a new General Manager to join and lead our friendly & welcoming team.
As a General Manager you will:
• Take pride in delivering consistently high-quality food
• Ambassador the brand and our love for baking
• Anticipate and prioritise customer needs
• Deliver friendly high-quality service to every customer
• Be proactively involved in the local community
• Train, coach and develop others to succeed
• Live the culture of ‘everything we do, we do as a team’
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety at work
• Manage and maintain a culture of high performance
• Know how to actively impact the commercials and controls to achieve results
In return, we will treat you to amazing benefits such as:
• Work life balance! All our bakeries close between 7pm and 8pm so you’ll still have time to make plans with family and friends.
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Free meals on shift plus discount on all of Gail’s amazing food and drinks
• Training to make sure you’re always up to speed and aiming for the next level
• 4 GAIL’s awards parties per year!
• A wide range of high street retail discounts
This role is based on a 45-hour week over 7 days including early mornings.